They might have made themselves into some of the most powerful men in the world, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have some flaws. These facts are so unbelievable that they just seem completely made-up.
1. Kim Jong-il was the world’s biggest buyer of Hennessy, spending $600,000-850,000 annually on it.
2. Adolf Hitler had constant, explosive flatulence, as a result of his strict adherence to his veggie-based diet.
3. Benito Mussolini loved eating raw garlic.
4. Muammar Gaddafi was “in love” with Condoleezza Rice.
I support my darling black African woman. I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders… Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. … I love her very much. I admire her and I’m proud of her because she’s a black woman of African origin.
5. Hitler might have only had one ball.
There’s significant evidence that he suffered a groin injury during WWI and medics had to remove his left testicle.